Wednesday, September 30, 2015

BELO SunExpert SPF 40 FACE | MICS REVIEWS

I thought that I should not post this anymore since rainy days are already here. But this week, napaka-init!! Grabe, parang summer pa din. I’m not complaining though. :p Now let me share you my weapon everytime I go out on a sunny day!
Honestly, this is my first sunblock (for face) evaaa. Please don’t judge me. ;p I know not applying sunblock is bad for my face and I’ve realized I should do something ;p But I’m not comfortable putting moisturizers, cream and sunblocks because they are sticky on the face especially under makeup. Dahil nga sobra akong pawisin, ang lagkit pag nagpapahid ako :( But this one’s different! This is love at first use!


belo1





belo2
<3 <3 <3
*non-sticky
*non-comedogenic
*expiry date indicated
*travel friendly

</3 </3 </3
*pricey
It is very easy to apply, glides smoothly on the skin. I feel comfortable wearing this under makeup because it is lightweight, trust me! Plus it is flash-friendly, it doesn’t leave any white cast after application and it protects you as soon as you apply it. Another reason why I love it is because it doesn’t irritate my skin, it’s a moisturizer and sunblock in one! There are others (sunblocks) that I’ve used before that leave itchiness, red spots and pimples on my face right after application. But this one? It just leaves protection.
IIt’s a little bit pricey though, but then I realized that most sunblocks are ranging P300 above. This sunblock costs P329 I think, but I’m lucky because I got this free from my friend. :p And I’m soooooooo grateful. Haha! Hindi lang sa dahil libre, but because she introduced me this product. This sunblock is broad-spectrum meaning it protects your face to UVA/UVB rays. It may be water-resistant but you need to re apply after few hours especially if you sweat a lot, like me. :p <3 Protecting my face is super easy and comfortable with this sunblock! :) <3  Oh one more thing, don’t forget that yous should apply this liberally to be able to get the protection you need!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com
xoxo,

Mics <3




No comments:

Post a Comment