Wednesday, September 30, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE EASY BROW PENCIL | MICS REVIEWS

Have you ever experienced buying something then eventually forgetting about it? Happens to me all the time! I know most of you can understand what I am saying. Bibili ng damit, tapos pag napa-ilalim na sa closet, ayun nakakalimutan na! Well, I’m sure this also happens to makeup junkies like me. :)


So I bought this eyebrow pencil a year ago but haven’t used it a lot. Maybe because I wasn’t paying attention on my eyebrows before as much as I am now. :p Then when I started my blog, I saw this brow pencil while organizing my makeup and I was like “why am i not using this?!?!?!?”


a


Easy brow pencil is available in 4 shades – Dark brown, Brown, Black and Dark Grey. I got number 4 which is dark grey in color. Sorry if the pencil looks that way, I left it on my bed and my dog played with it and bit it :p.

b

It comes in a tin metal tube. The shorter cap covers the brush – yes! it comes with a brush, how convenient is that?! The longer part covers the pencil. Mine looks shorter because I use this a lot lately! 

c


The shade/number can be found at the top. 

e

Please don’t mind my syringoma :p This product is my go-to brow pencil. I don’t know why I’ve taken this product for granted before hehe! When I’m in a hurry I can do my brows using this product alone. Have you seen my Eyebrow 101? The reason I chose to use this on that tutorial is because it can outline and fill my brows very well. 

d


<3 <3 <3
*affodable
*easy to use
*comes with brush
*travel friendly

</3 </3 </3
*doesn’t have a sharpener

There are times that I can’t glide it smoothly on my brows, so I sharpen it always – it’s better if it comes with a sharpener! :D  I like how it gives natural color to my brows, not too light, not too dark as well. I was told by the saleslady that it is waterproof but I haven’t tested that yet :p I noticed that it stays for around 6 hours and doesn’t need retouch. The other thing that I like is that is it affordable!!! For only P128, this is definitely a good buy! :)


Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube -micsemotions
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com
xoxo,

Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment