Wednesday, April 27, 2016

SKIN BEAUTANICALS DEEP ACTION CREAM & WHITENING DEO SPRAY | micsemotions

Today's post is about two products that I've been using recently for my underarms! :) A cream and a deo spray! Yes girls, a deo spray! :)

This is my second time to try a deo spray and do read more to know why it is one of my faves this summer season!


We are all been suffering from the supahhh hot weather. I even sweat as soon as I step out of the bathroom, I know I'm not the only one. :P

Good thing I received organic goodies from Skin Beautanicals! I immediately tried this combination for my kilikili! :)



DIRECTIONS:

Use morning/evening. Apply over affected areas preferably on top of whitening body serum.





INGREDIENTS:

Apple Extract, Alpha Arbutin, Papaya
Enzyme, Glycolic Acid, AHA, Green Tea Extract, Sweet Orange Oil, Rosehip Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamins ACE
15g
Cell Repair Deep Action Cream comes in a transparent plastic tub. 




DIRECTIONS:

Fast and easy! Just spray it on, rub it around (for even penetration) and you're done. Use once or twice after shower.

INGREDIENTS:

Apple Complex, Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Bearberry, AcaiBerry, DMAE, Sweet Almond Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, CQ10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rosehip Oil, Vitamins ACE

#MicsThoughts:

YAY:

*easily absorbed by skin (both cream and spray)

*unscented

*non greasy

*reduces chicken skin

*reduces sweat and prevents odor

*organic



NAY:

*-



I like how the cream and spray are easily absorbed by skin! One spray (each) is enough for my underarms. Though it easily dries on skin, I rub it around as indicated in the directions. A small dot of cream is also enough to cover each of my underams. a little goes a long way!




The cream will take a few minutes before it dries completely so I make sure to spread it evenly! It doesn't feel greasy nor sticky that's why I don't mind applying it morning and evening.



I believe that I don't sweat as much as I usually do whenever I use this combo. That's the reason why I use it everyday! They don't stain clothes too. The cream is unscented while the Whitening Deo spray smells like facial toner. And both do not only reduce sweat but also controls odor! :) Hate the sticky feeling roll-ons give you? Whitening Deo Spray feels as if you sprayed nothing. I like how it's very convenient to use, a single spray and tadaaa I can already wear my shirt right away!

I also noticed that both reduce chicken skin! Yes, I can't hlep it, whenever I'm in a hurry I still shave. And we all know shaving causes chicken skin but fret not, this pair is the solution to that! It also promises to whiten skin. Though I haven't noticed much change in my underarms' skincolor, I'm giving it more time as I just had consumed the first half, I told you they're matipid gamitin!

Cell Repair set actually has three products on it - Deep Action Cream, Whitening Deo Spray and the Whitening Body Serum which I do not have as of the moment. But maybe I'm gonna get the complete set next time as soon as I empty these two containers. I want to see if it really can whiten and even out my skintone with the help of the Whitening Body Serum! The Deep action Cream by the way is not only for underarms, it can also be used on elbows, thighs, inguinal and knees. But as of the moment I am very much satisfied with these two organic skincare, one of the best deo I've tried! :)


**
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer:  am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

1 comment:

  1. Cell repair cream delays cell ageing and prolongs remission phase. Safe and hypoallergenic Cell repair cream for long term use.

    ReplyDelete