Tuesday, April 5, 2016

JORDANA MATTE LIPSTICK | BLAZING MANGO | micsemotions

Hello birthday month! :) I've been busy lately not realizing my birthday is coming in couple of weeks! Anyway girls tonight's post is about the lippie that I used on my latest vid on my Youtube Channel!




I seldom wear this kind of shade but hey it's ok to try something new every now and then! :)





Jordana Lipstick comes in transparent plastic lids. You can see easily see the shades through it. While the name of the shade can be found at the bottom.




#MicsThoughts:

Blazing Mango is just one of the many shades that you can choose from Jordana's Matte Lipsticks. It's a bright and bold coral shade.





YAY:

*styaing power is decent

*creamy texture

*pigment

*affordable 


NAY:

*

if I MAY suggest:

*I hope they would 'level up' the packaging ;)




It glides smoothly on lips! The lippie is creamy and stays for about 4-5 hours and leaves soft coral stains behind as it wears off. But because it is matte, it might emphasize your dry lips if you have one, so applying lip balm before would help. The 3.4g lippie is available on Beauty Essentials by Eren Mckay at Fisher Mall, you already know where to go! :)

This shade is very in this summer season. It brigthens up face with a single swipe! How about you. what color do you wear this summer?





Don't forget to watch my Summer Makeup Tutorial where I used Jordana's Blazing Mango!

**

I hope you find this helpful! <3


Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment