Tuesday, February 2, 2016

SAY TIOCO 11 PCS BAMBOO BRUSH SET | micsemotions

This is my first ever post about makeup brushes! I don't own much and I seldom buy brush sets. Why? They're quite pricey. One time, I went to 168 and tried to buy myself a 12-pc brush set. I was surprised that they cost more than a thousand peso, well I was in Divisoria, I thought brushes there are cheap since they are unbranded!



say tioco 11 pc brush set
SayTioco 11 pcs Bamboo Brush Set

Ting! Ting! Heard that sound when I saw this brush set! First, it's from Nature Essentials a brand that is known for their high quality skin care and makeup products that are made mostly with natural and premium ingredients. Second, it's Say Tioco's Brush Set! Yes fan girl here, met her before in an event, she was so nice and prettaaaaaay kalurkkks! I knew it, I need this set haha!!!





SayTioco 11 pcs Bamboo Brush Set


It comes in a pouch with a tag which has the names of the brushes and each one is has plastic covers as well.


Powder Brush - Kabuki Brush - Flat Top Brush

*Powder Brush - I use this to set my foundation with loose powders,

*Kabubuki Brush - what I use to apply primer/moisturizer

*Flat Top Brsuh - this brush is for my base - foudnation, cc/bb creams





*Blush brush - the one on the left is the blush brush and the other is the powder brush, both can be used for cheeks!




*Foundation Brush - can be used on liquid foundation and bb creams!

*Concealer Brush - this small brush is perfect for applying concealer on under eye area!







*Angled Shadow Brush - brush that is meant to apply eyeshadow but I use this to contour my nose :p

*Pencil Brush - I use this to add color on my lower lids and to highlight my inner tearducts!

*Blending Brush - this brush does its work in blending eyeshadow!

*Contour Brush - I am used in using angled contour brush to contour my cheeks, this kind of contour brush works better






*Eyebrow Brush - one of my faves! been using this non-stop haha, can be used when filling in my brows and also it can create a perfect cat eye!


#MicsThoughts:



YAY:

*soft

*minimal fall out

*easy to clean

*not irritating to skin

*affordable

*trave-friendly

*good packaging

*
does not absorb much product


NAY:

*no lip brush and spoolie on the set



if I MAY suggest:.

*since I really take time in doin my brows I hope they included a spoolie! :) and also a lip brush so it would be a complete set for beginners! :)


Overall, I recommend Say Tioco's 11 pcs Bamboo Brush Set for those who are beginning to start their makeup journey and to those who may have already tons of brushes but still need new ones! You know, you can't have too many brushes. The advantage of having an extra is that you are not obliged to clean them as often because you have extras to use hehe!

I like that the wooden/Bamboo handle of the brushes match the packaging of their makeup line. And these brushes are indeed soft, especially the eye brushes, they won't hurt your eyes I promise! :)

For only P850 you already have 11 brushes and that's a good deal. Given that the brushes are soft and since these are synthetic brushes, they are perfect for precision application of foundation and other liquid/cream products. I only use water and shampoo to clean them and they dry fast too! Hope they would release another set that has spoolie and lip brushes so that I'm gonna ave everything that I need!

**


I hope you find this helpful!

Don't forget to subscribe!

Find me on FACEBOOK : www.micsemotions/facebook.com

Follow me on INSTAGRAM : micsemotions

Subscribe on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL - micsemotions

Follow me on TWITTER - micsemotions19

For event invites, collaborations and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com


xo,

Mics.


Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm a fan of hers, too. I should give this a try since I'm on a hunt for another set. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness! I've been searching for this review. I knew it. Should've bought it before when it's on sale. *sigh* Oh well.
    Thanks for the review. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got these brushes for less than 300 pesos on ebay. Shipment took 6 weeks though. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got these brushes for less than 300 pesos on ebay. Shipment took 6 weeks though. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete