Monday, February 8, 2016

DAZZLING ORGANIC HIGHLIGHTER | micsemotions

If you always read my posts, you would know that I have an oily skin. I always use matte foundations, matte powders and matte primers. Just to be able to control the oil, but that does not mean that I can't have a li'l bit of shimmers on my face!

Organic Dazzling Highlighters

I have few highlighters in my makeup stash but they're all powder. Oh, some of them are single eyeshadows that I use as highlighters. :)



Dazzling Organic Highlighter

Mini Strobe Dazzling Organic Highlighter


Natura Organics always has something new to offer. They recently launched Dazzling Organic Highlighter. They have it in a small plastic container (love the lid, yayamanin!), and the other one comes in a lipbalm-like packaging.




I love the native inspired packaging!





#MicsThoughts:

YAY:

*has four shades to choose from

*lasts up to three hours before it starts to fade

*pigmented

*blendable


NAY:

*none as of now


if I MAY suggest:

*I don't mind its candy scent however some may find it too sweet and lick the highlighter instead  :p






I never thought I would love highlighters. But how can you say no to affordable organic highlighters that come in four gorgeous shades?

*Maria - shimmering cool pink. this is perfect for teens, a hint of shimmers with pink tones to it, this enchances your blush even more!

*Aceya - shimmering warm gold. I suggest this one for those who has warm skintones.

*Athena - shimmering platinum. looks like liquid silk on skin, goes well on any makeup look! This is my fave!

*Calliope - shimmering gold. almost the same as Aceya but this one has more shimmers to it making this a must-have on summer to avail that sun-kissed glow!





All four shades are blendable and easy to apply. What I like with cream highlighters is that it is not messy to apply. No fallouts, unlike highlighter powders!

These 30g (PHP399) highlighters will surely give your skin instant glow. It's great that they have four shades to suit almost all skin types. Maria and Athena goes well with cool tones, while Aceya and Calliope is best for warm tones gals.

It does not dry fast so you can take your time on blending it to your cheekbones, inner tearducts, browbone and cupid's bow! It stays on me for 3 hours before it started fading. It applies like butter, yep don't epxect a powder finish loves! It's smooth and pigmented and best applied with fingers :)
If you wan a highlighter that gives you glow and not glitters, well you know what to get ladies!


**


I hope you find this helpful!

Don't forget to subscribe!

Find me on FACEBOOK : www.micsemotions/facebook.com

Follow me on INSTAGRAM : micsemotions

Subscribe on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL - micsemotions

Follow me on TWITTER - micsemotions19

For event invites, collaborations and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com


xo,

Mics.


Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment