Monday, February 22, 2016

SASSY MIC | micsemotions

Hello beautiful creatures of the world! I am very excited to share this with you my dear readers and co-beauty enthusiast! My collaboration with Nature Essentials! :)







You know that I like using local brands, especially skin care and make up products. I always believe that we should well, love our own and support brands that mostly use natural ingredients.






Well I'm sure you're all familiar with its packaging.










single swipe

\


2 swipes of Sassy Mic Hydrating Matte Lipstick


#MicsThoughts:

The shade will flatter any skintone. One swipe will give you the vampy look while adding another layer will give you a deep plum shade but not deep enough to make you look goth.

Sassy Mic (5g) retails for P699 but Nature Essentials offers promos every now and then so make sure to follow them on Instagram! It stays on lips for more than 3 hours if without drinking/eating. It'll fade after a meal but it'll leave a plummy stain on your lips for hours!

The new formula definitely made this one cremier! The best part is it's totally up to you if you want to wear it lightly or if you want to look fiercer, just add another layer and voila! Hello Kylie! Hihi! I suggest a single layer of it on daytime and rock the deep gorgeous berry at night! Dark lips are so in right now so go ahead and give this shade a try! :)


**


I hope you find this helpful!

Don't forget to subscribe!

Find me on FACEBOOK : www.micsemotions/facebook.com

Follow me on INSTAGRAM : micsemotions

Subscribe on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL - micsemotions

Follow me on TWITTER - micsemotions19

For event invites, collaborations and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com


xo,

Mics.


Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment