Saturday, November 7, 2015

PURITY BLACK | micsreviews

The reviews that I'll be posting for the coming days are all about the soaps that I used for the last couple of months! :) But don't' worry makeup junkies as I will still post reviews on makeups hihi! <3


The first on the list is an artisan soap - Purity Black. This hand made soap is from Skin&Curves, a local (online) shop that offers different organic skin care products - soaps, masks, scrubs etc. 



skin&curves purity black micsemotions




I have tried several soaps from Skin&Curves, as you know my favorite is Premium Kojic Soap but let's see what this soap can offer.





INGREDIENTS:

Kaolin clay with activated chrcoal infused with calming lavender.



skin&curves purity black micsemotions



UPSIDES:

*removes impurities

*organic

*mild on skin, can be used both on face & body

*helps lighten pimple marks

*lessens the redness/inflammation of pimples

*has a soothing scent



DOWNSIDE:
-



skin&curves purity black micsemotions




#MicsThoughts:

I cut the soap into three, a bar lasted for 12-15 day, yessss girls it does not melt easily. I use it 2-3x/day only on my face. Skin&Curves' Purity black soap is mild and gentle on face but at the same time it lessens pimples, black/white heads. After every wash, I feel so clean and fresh! :)

The soap does not only get rid of impurities but also it is a whitening bar. I did not feel any stinging sensation and I haven't experience micropeeling - things that we expect from a whitening soap. I did not notice a big change on my skintone - I am fair-skinned so it is not that easy to see the changes, but with my pimples marks? They became lighter and eventually disappeared even before I finish my first bar.

As we all know, charcoal has the ability to draw out the dirt and oils that are blocking the pores. That's why it really helps on eliminating bumps (acne, blackheads) on face. I like to pair it with Purity Mask, such a perfect combination to cleanse my skin! 

This is a gentle soap but at the same time effectively yanks dirt out of pores, thus leaving healthy and clean face:) By the way this 100-115grms costs P180 but I know that they have an ongoing sale so go on check their Instagram Shop! :)



I hope you find this helpful!

 
 
 
 
 
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Ask me anything on Twitter, by using the hashtag #askmics - micsemotions19
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment