Thursday, November 19, 2015

ARGAN AND OATMILK SOAP | micsreviews

One more month to go before Christmas yet it still feels like summer. :/ Grabe ang init at alinsangan, I know you guys can feel it too! And with our hot and humid weather, I sweat a looooot and worse, I get rashes. :(



argan and oatmeal the raw shoppe micsemotions




When Ms. Geh of The Raw Shoppe (Instagram - therawshoppe_organicandnatural) told me that she'll send me some goodies, I told her that I am hoping it would be something that I can use for my current skin condition. And so she did sent me oil, creams and soap. And today, I am sharing you my thoughts on their Argan and Oatmilk Soap.






 argan and oatmeal the raw shoppe micsemotions


INGREDIENTS:


argan and oatmeal the raw shoppe micsemotions





argan and oatmeal the raw shoppe micsemotions



You know the drill, I cut the 150g (P130) soap into two and started to use it on my body. 




argan and oatmeal the raw shoppe micsemotions



So one sweaty afternoon I found rashes on my body. This is usual, I get rashes especially during summer. They are very itchy and has stinging sensation, grrr sarap kamutin haha!!!


#Micsthoughts

Upside:
*soothes itching!!!
*mild on skin
*organic


Downside:
*

I am used on having rashes when it's extremely hot. That's why I take a bath 2-3x a day because when I do, it lessen the itchiness at least for a while/

I was really hoping that this soap would help me with my skin coniditon and guess what? It did! :) It's on my sceond wash (night) when I noticed that it lessened the redness and it also felt less itchy!!! Well oatmeal is known as a common ingredient of bath products because of its moisturizing properties that gently exfoliates skin.


argan and oatmilk soap micsemotions




I haven't notice a major improvement (with the appearance of my rashes) right away, but I continued using it 'cause it calms my skin, After a week, my rashes disappeared completely! Did you know that Argan and Oatmilk Soap does not only contain oatmeal and argan but also, Collagen and Vit. C which help improve skin elasticity. 

This soap smells milk by the way, yumyum! it smells and feels so moisturizing! :) It does not melt easily, pero once nagamit na, malambot na sya so don't leave it in a container namay water or else, it'wll be gone then next morning haha! Surely it soothes skin irritation and itchy rashes. But it's better to still consult your doctor to know more about your condition. However if you are looking for something that is effective and gentle enough to use everyday ('cause I did) in soothing skin irritating conditions, this will surely give you instant relief. <3


Do you get skin irritations during hot weather? What do you use on them?


I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel

For inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment