Sunday, November 22, 2015

DESIRES SIGANTURES | micsreveiws

One month to go before Christmas and it's time for gift shopping! :) Every year my mom would buy perfumes for my dad. Well my dad loves perfumes and his faves are Bvlgari Man Extreme and Bvlgari Aqva. I am not surprised as they both smell so good, well they should! Hellloooo they costs around P5,000 each! Oh my two older brothers wear the same scents, then my Mom loves D&G Light Blue. And me?


Desires Signatures micsemotions



I have several perfumes which were given to me as pasalubongs from relatives abroad. Some were given to me as gifts. But I really haven't bought one for myself. Why? I can't spend thousands of peso for a bottle. I-JUST-CAN'T.






Desires Signatures micsemotions



I know many can relate, I just can't spend that much for a perfume but at the same time, I still wanted to smell good all the time, but how? The answer is to get the luxurious versions of your favorite Designer Brand Perfumes from Desires Signatures.


https://www.facebook.com/desiresignaturesph/?fref=ts


#MicsThoughts:

UPSIDES:

*affordable

*stays up to 5 hours (I sweat a lot)

*do not leave stains on clothes

*has sturdy packaging

*has a wide range of fragrances to choose from


DOWNSIDES:

* -

https://www.facebook.com/desiresignaturesph/?fref=ts



They are available in 35ml and 60ml.



https://www.facebook.com/desiresignaturesph/?fref=ts



Desires Signatures is an online shop that offers a wide range of fragrances that smell very much like their counterparts. I have tried Clinque Happy and I really think they smell the same. One time I used this and my friend told me "Clinique Happy gamit mo no?". I was so surprised and happy of course because it means that it really smells like the original!!! 


Staying power also is great for its price (starts at Php299), it stays on 4-5 hours before it fades. 2-3 sprays is enough and I smell oh so bangoooo na. And the scent does not change even if you sweat!


I was able to try two scents, Clinique Happy -  It's indeed a happy and refreshing scent that one can wear on school, office or basically anytime and anywhere!
While the other one - Guess - a floral fruity scent that I would opt to wear on a date night. <3


If you like to give yourself or even your love ones perfumes that would not cost you an arm and a leg, don't forget to visit Desires Signatures as they have wide range of fragrances to choose from, packaging is sturdy (been using it for weeks, I dropped the bottle one time, but it didn't break! :p) , stays long aaaaand very affordable plus I can easily bring it anywhere!

I am sure they have their version of your favorite scent so c'mon and give it a try!

Share your thoughts if you tried them! What's your fave scent by the way?! :)



I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.








No comments:

Post a Comment