Thursday, December 7, 2017

INSTANT HAIR COLOR | micsandmakeup

I saw a post from TMUR that Penshoppe has now Colored Hair Wax. I looked for it right away but I was not able to find one huhu. The other day, I was in Marquee mall, nag-uubos ng oras, decided to just go around the mall. Then yihaaaaaa found it! It was already available there!





Unfortunately, I was really looking for the Gray one but it's no longer available, sabi ni kuya ang bilis daw naubos. I only have two options, Crimson and Blonde, I went for the first!




Packaging: The 80 ml wax comes in a gray plastic tub. 






Price: I tried a small amount at the store and was amazed that my hair instantly became red/maroon! My eyes got bigger when I saw that it costs P149. Not bad for an instant hair color. :)


Texture: It has buttery texture, not sticky. It smells like a conditioner too, for me the scent was mabango, amoy bagong ligong hair ganern!



The directions for use suggested to get a small amount, rub it into your palms then apply it to your hair. What I did, I got a pea-sized amount, rubbed it on my fingers instead then apply it to a section of my hair. Since I just want some (red) highlights on my hair. I find this application easier and less messy.

I am happy with the result. Instant hair color! In person, this looks like an electric pink, maybe because my hair's color is lighter. While on my hubbyBot's hair, which is black, it looks maroon on him. But hey, it works on black hair, no need for bleaching!!!!

Of course it stains hands and fingers but can easily remove my soap and water. Careful though, applying could be messy, especially if it's your first time.


The wax stayed on my hubby's hair all day, he wouldn't say it's Strong hold, as per it's label, but it does holds hairstyle throught the day. Hindi lang s'ya yung super mapapatayo yung hair, but then again, it's his hair. :p For my hair, I didn't use it for styling but it made my hair more tamed. Nabawasan ang buhaghag girl!

Removing is easy breezy, for the hands - soap and water. No need to scrub your hand, a regular washing of hands will do the job. For hair - I just did my shampoo-conditioner routine, makikita mo yung color pag banlaw, I remember before, yung cellophane sa hair, yung sumasama yung color everytime you shower, ganito din siya.



micsYAY:

*easy to apply

*color is buildable

*not sticky

*easy to wash/remove

*affordable

*smells so mabango

*works even on black hair

micsNAY:

*color transfers

If you just want to look extra, within minutes you can easily change the color of your hair with this product. Plus, it says that it has Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E for hair and scalp nourishment.
Be careful (when applying/after application) as it transfer, I suggest you apply it on the outer part of your hair to prevent transferring the color to your neck and clothes. This is not a problem though to those who have short hair. :D Yung' simpleng hawi sa buhok is fine, hahawa lang s'ya if hahawakan mo ang hair ng madiin.

For P149, I might try the other colors too - Gray and Blonde. It would be fun having different hair color depending on my mood haha! But be ready to bump into someone that has the same hair color as yours hihi, because it's affordable and really works, will not be surprised if many would try this hair wax too! 

Sharing you my first impression video <3




I hope you find this helpful
Hope to see you on my FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I'm also in Twitter now, send me some tweets!
For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com


Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.






No comments:

Post a Comment