Friday, December 4, 2015

EVER BILENA DIP LINER | micsemotions

I went to Ever Bilena's kiosk to swatch lipsticks as I've been wanting to try their matte lippies for ages! As I was deciding what shades to get, I saw this cute black container with long silver cap. Then the sales assistant told me it's one of their best sellers, I wasn't really planning to buy eyeliners kasi ang dami ko pa sa bahay, but nabudolbudol ako, I found myself in the cashier paying for the eyeliner, kidding :p the sales lady was so convincing that I just couldn't say no.



eb dip liner micsemotions






Ever Bilena's Dip Liner was my first local eyeliner, the real reason why I was convinced to try this 7ml liner was it only costs P160.00. :D







eb dip liner micsemotions




eb dip liner micsemotions




#MicsThoughts:

Upsides:

*affordable

*handy packaging

*easy to remove 

*does not give panda eyes :D :D :D

*lasts 6-8 hours on me

*does not smudge

*I did not experience irritation


Neutral:

*tip is not too soft and not too stiff as well

*I was hoping for a thinner tip



Downside:

*dries fast


eb dip liner micsemotions




I had difficulty doing a winged eyeliner the first time as the tip was a little thick than I expected it to be. You have to be quick in drawing your lines as this eyeliner dries fast once applied. That can be good or not depending on your preference and skills. :p However I like that it's not matte black, instead it has glossy finish.


I am not sure if it's waterproof because it's not stated on the packing. It does not smudge and stays on my eyes for 6-8 hours without fading. But what I like most is that it's easy to remove. No need for makeup remover! Para syang rubber na nagbubuo-buo at natatanggal. 


I am on my second month of using the eyeliner and I noticed that it has dried up already. I can still get some product but the tip also looked dry as well. I might not have stored it properly I guess? So I'm gonna make sure to put back the cap tightly next time as I want to try their glitter dip liner! So obviously I'm gonna purchase again. For it's price and quality, EB's Dip Liner is ideal for everyday use and those who are on a budget.

What local eyeliners can you recommend to me?


I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment